If you have been looking to move into a tiny space and minimize, but don’t want to have to shell out an exorbitant amount, you might want to take a look at this 16’ tiny home.
The house is NOAH certified, well done up and comes at an affordable price tag too. But that’s not all- there’s a lot more the house packs in. Scroll down to get a closer look.
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$39,950, located in Snellville, Georgia.
Tiny Home Features
- Boasting shiplap interiors and full real wood ceilings, this compact and classy 16’ tiny home is a great choice as a full time residence or as an Airbnb investment.
- The house is sturdy and well built and boasts NOAH certification.
- This structure is a newer model featuring a living area on the main floor and a loft bedroom.
- Despite its compact size, the home packs in almost everything you need, and more.
- The beautiful, minimalistic and well planned interiors of the space is the cherry on the cake!
This custom made dual axle 16’ x 8.5’ bumper pull is a beautifully done up tiny space that’s winning hearts for many reasons. For one, the space is affordably priced, which already makes it a great choice for anyone who’s looking to invest in a rental property or move into a tiny space full time without making a huge commitment.
Another key feature of this tiny space is its NOAH certification and its functional design.
What’s more, there’s a living room downstairs, which can be hard to come by in a tiny home that’s this small.
The living area can be set up with a small couch and a coffee table, and can even hold an entertainment unit if needed.
The kitchen is compact, but does the job well. There’s a quartz countertop, and a stainless steel sink here. You’ll get some under the counter cabinets and drawers for storage, and some extra space right beside and opposite the countertop to bring in your small fridge and/or other appliances and storage units.
Up ahead is the bathroom which is complete with a 36″ shower, a standard flushing toilet and a laundry hookup.
The bedroom is a spacious loft bedroom where you can get a queen mattress and still have some room to bring in additional storage units.
In addition, the house also has a laundry hookup,
an efficient mini split heat pump and an AC unit packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts Aesthetics, An Affordable Price Tag, And More!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- The Bayou Princess Bungalow is Cozy and Modern
For more information about this 16’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.