Rivaling any large home out there thanks to its spacious 45 x 8 footprint, this professionally built tiny house sits on a patch of land in Calhan, waiting to be picked up. Thanks to a 42K price tag, it’s clear this one won’t be in the market for long. All you need is to seal the deal, pay the moving costs, and begin your life of adventure!
Want to know more before you make up your mind? Take a tour of the home with us, only a couple of scrolls down:
Tiny Home Size
- 45′ long
- 8′ wide
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$41,999, located in Calhan, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- A 13,000 BTU AC, Whirlpool oven/stove, 20 cu ft Whirlpool refrigerator and hot water heater come included. Thus, you get a ready-to-use kitchen, plus an AC as well!
- Thanks to those large dimensions, the professionally built tiny house is also a roomier one than most, which is how it can flaunt dedicated spaces and that 8×10 bedroom.
- Speaking of which, this one has its bedroom on the main floor, which is great if the limited sleeping arrangement of a loft isn’t your style.
- While we have emphasized the home’s affordability, it deserves a special mention here, especially now that you’ve got a glimpse of what the home has in store for you.
Solid construction, wheels for easy towability and a monochrome aesthetic adorn the professionally built tiny house externally.
As you head inside, it’s a 45’ long floor plan illuminated by the LED lighting and windows strategically placed all over.
The living area comes first, a space big enough for a 3-seater couch, a coffee table and TV on the wall up front.
A small dining table underneath the window serves double duty as a work table.
Next up is the kitchenette which takes care of the essentials in a single galley setup.
If you need some more storage, consider adding a few extra cabinets on the walls both above the countertops and opposite to it.
A sliding door reveals the bathroom next, which is also accessible from the bedroom just beyond.
You get the standard fittings here, with some walk-around space.
The large bedroom is a perfect fit for a queen-size bed plus two closets, if you get the measurements right.
Due to tight quarters, we recommend ditching end tables and using vertical space to the maximum to add additional cabinets for bonus storage.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is NOAH Certified, Packed With Features
- Cultivated Tiny Home Is Crafted Using Non Toxic Materials, Is Sustainable
- Brand New 32′ Tiny House Cottage Is Crafted With The Best, Up For Sale
For more information about this professionally built tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.