If you have been on the hunt for a tiny home that doesn’t compromise on space, amenities, features and aesthetic appeal, this 2 bedroom tiny home is perfect for you. The house is NOAH certified and comes with lots of add-ons that make it a complete package.
But that’s not all- scroll down to get an inside peek into everything else that it comes with.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.6’ high
Tiny Home Price
$109,500, located in Matthews, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 379 sq ft of space, this spacious 2 bedroom tiny home is one of the most feature rich tiny houses you’ll come across.
- The house is perched on a 3 axle bumper-pull trailer and flaunts a deck height of 22” which allows for more headroom in the lofts and bathroom.
- The 7 windows and the full glass front door allows for lots of natural lighting which brightens up the space.
- The house is also a perfect space for those who like to entertain- the layout maximizes your space so friends/family and guests can enjoy ample space together.
Flaunting white board and batten on the exterior and modern outdoor dusk to dawn sensing exterior sconce porch lights, this cozy 2 bedroom tiny home has a certain charm and appeal to it.
Step inside and you’ll find yourself in a gorgeous space that has been mindfully put together to maximize functionality and comfort.
The living room has huge sliding windows, and while it may seem pretty much like an empty space, you can easily bring in a sofa cum bed or just a little couch to turn it into your lounging space.
The kitchen has a 10’ long countertop, a stunning black emerald 4″ hex backsplash, a stainless stove top vent hood with fan and light, a kitchen sink, space for a microwave and a full sized refrigerator and lots of cabinets and drawers for storage.
The bathroom has a small vanity, a 36”x36” shower with french-style double sliding corner opening shower doors,
an exhaust fan and a Separett composting toilet.
There’s also a washer-dryer hookup here to take advantage of. The bathroom is separated from the rest of the space by a barn door.
The smaller utility loft can be used as a storage area or an additional sleeping area depending on your personal preference. It is accessible through a ladder.
The larger loft, which can comfortably house a king mattress and still leave lots of room, is accessible through the stairs.
The house is big on storage space too. Apart from the open shelving in the loft bedroom, the house also has an external storage shed which is the perfect space for the tankless water heater and the (2) 20lb propane tanks.
In addition, the house also comes with a mini split 4-in-1 unit, a dehumidifier, smart dimmable main cabin lights, a Rinnai v65ip tankless hot water heater, a 4 burner stovetop, and motion sensing scare flood lights on front and rear of the home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Micro Mobile Tiny House Is An Affordable Fully Loaded Space
- 36′ Eco-Friendly Tiny Home Is A Sub-70k Lofted Property!
- 31′ Tiny Home Looks Nothing Like Its Original Bluebird Bus
For more information about this 2 bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.