If you have been on the hunt for a fully furnished and spacious tiny home to move into full time, this 399 sf park model tiny home could be a great choice.
Priced just right and well built, this tiny space is turnkey ready in the truest sense.
Scroll down to take a closer look at everything that’s in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 34’ long
Tiny Home Price
$79,895, located in White Pigeon, Michigan.
Tiny Home Features
- With r-19 fiberglass insulation in the roof, r-22 in the floor and r-13 in the sidewalls, this park model tiny home is a great space for all seasons.
- The home has a HomeGuard™ exterior weather house wrap wind barrier and Kinro® Thermopane vinyl dual glaze low E white single hung gridded windows.
- The exterior of the tiny space packs in a detachable hitch and is done up in Royal Dutch lap vinyl siding.
- The house also comes with a Whirlpool® Frost Free refrigerator, a Whirlpool® 30″ gas range and a microwave above the hood.
If aesthetic appeal is one of your focus points on your hunt for a minimalistic and liveable tiny space, this 399 sf park model tiny home does it right, and more.
The space is well laid out and has stunning attention to detail. It also packs in some appliances and furniture, quite literally transforming into a turnkey ready space. All of that comes at a decent price tag of less than $80,000, which is great if you have been actively looking to downsize and move into a tiny space.
The interiors flaunt Shaw® carpet in the sunken bedroom, loft & stairway and Congoleum® Roll vinyl flooring in the bath, kitchen, flat floor bedroom & the living room.
A 40,000 BTU gas furnace heats the space, which also teams in a safe house package that includes a smoke detector, an LP detector, a fire extinguisher, & GFI receptacles.
The living area has a queen slide-a-bed sleeper sofa and recliner and an electric fireplace along with some space to bring in some storage units, if required.
The kitchen is equipped with high pressure dual laminated countertops & backsplash, tip out trays in the sink, 4 color choices for cabinet colors, adjustable overhead shelving and all your basic appliances.
There’s also a dinette table with 4 chairs or bar stools in the space between the kitchen and the living area, which works perfectly as a dining space.
The bathroom packs in an exhaust fan, a porcelain lav bowl, 1 piece tub or shower and a lighted medicine cabinet.
The loft bedroom has a queen bed with a metal bed frame & pillow top mattress, a bedspread, pillows and shams in 3 color tones, bedside nightstands with receptacle, overhead cabinets & shelves and a USB port.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This 1 Bed Tiny Home Has Classic Style with Unique Storage
- 38′ Professionally Built Spacious Tiny Home Sleeps 8
- 24′ Tiny House On Wheels Is Updated, Has 2 Bedrooms
For more information about this park model tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.