Sitting on a campground in the Great White North, this professionally built tiny home is an aesthetic masterpiece. It features beautiful wood decor throughout the interior, which includes gorgeous skylights and barn doors galore, as well as other luxury features!
Still want to take a virtual tour before you decide if it’s worth your time? Scroll down for more info!
Tiny Home Size
- 38′ long
- 8.5′ wide
- 13.5′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$142,000, located in Harrison Hot Springs, BC (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the tall ceiling, two lofts have been added to provide additional sleeping arrangements, extra storage, or both.
- Skylights provide a beautiful view of the night sky, and let natural light pour in during the daytime.
- The bathtub with a view is an absolute treat, letting you enjoy the full length of aesthetic and rustic pleasure that the home has to offer.
- HRV air filtration system is one of the few things that make this a professionally built tiny home, letting you enjoy improved air quality indoors.
Once you’re done reveling in the beautiful construction on the exterior, head inside to find yourself in a professionally built tiny home that does the term ‘professionally built’ justice.
To the left, you’ve got a plentiful amount of square footage to make multiple living area layouts possible. The most optimum one being a 3 seater couch with a small coffee table and a TV on the wall. If you select an adequately sized couch, you could also include a retractable table next to it for dining and work.
The kitchenette follows, which gets all the essentials done in a single galley setup. Off white kitchen cabinets provide optimum storage and sync with the aesthetic of the butcher block veneer countertops. An AC with a heating unit on top of the window is strategically placed to cool/heat the entire home without a worry.
Opposite the kitchen are two stairs that lead up to the left and right lofts,
Each of which can comfortably sleep two people.
Thanks to an additional bedroom on the main floor, this can be a very spacious tiny living setup if there will be 4 people living here.
Just after the kitchen comes the bathroom, which ditches the cramped and legroom deficient models of the standard offerings for a much more spacious one, with a view. A bathtub and a washer/dryer are additions worthy of this luxury setup, while the second barn door on the opposite leads into the master bedroom.
Here, a much more spacious room is set up, letting you throw in a king size bed with end tables and still get enough square footage for closet storage.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Tiny House in NC is NOAH Certified, Packed with Appliances
- 24′ Brand New Tiny Home Can be a Great Airbnb Rental
- 26′ Arctic Fox is a Fine Tiny Home That’s Designed to Last
For more information about this professionally built tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.