Considering tiny homes by themselves are quite versatile, ones that are flexible still deserve a league of their own, such as this 28’ custom home on wheels. Although it’s best used by one, you can use it as a couple’s retreat, AirBnB, home office, man-cave, she-shed or anything that you can think of that can be done in ~240 sq ft of space.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$87,000, located in Bend, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Fully insulated with 6” studs ensures you’ve got yourself a nice and cozy space no matter the weather outside.
- Since it’s a custom home on wheels, you can easily tow the thing around to live a life on the move.
- A ton of appliances from the washer/dryer to the TV come included in the price. Furnish the home, and you’re off to the races.
- Thanks to a downstairs bedroom, the home’s also suitable for the elderly or those who shudder at the idea of sleeping in the confines of a loft.
- Vertical space optimization is done to the fullest to ensure you squeeze every last drop of storage possible out of this one.
A rustic exterior and a long footprint adorn the exterior of the custom home on wheels. Inside, things are still rustic on the floor and ceiling but the walls sport a modern white hue.
The L-style galley of the kitchenette greets you first which houses the fridge, air fryer/oven combo, hot plate and microwave.
This still leaves enough space to work comfortably, but you might face a lack of storage here, which is where you can put the bit of space above the window and below the ceiling to good use.
A little further and you get to the bedroom which includes a queen-size bed
and has a dedicated closet just beside it.
The bathroom has all the necessary fixtures but uses a composting toilet (can be replaced by the owner)
and has a washer/dryer too.
The living area isn’t shown in the pictures, but it’s safe to assume it’ll be capable of a 2-seater couch at the very least. A TV already comes included in the price, so you’re good there.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Three Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Perfect Guest House Or A Spacious Dwelling for 4!
- 40′ Container Tiny Home Is Super-Affordable, Spacious Micro Dwelling!
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
For more information about this custom home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.