Built in 2018 and packed with all the essentials and furniture pieces, this turnkey ready 28’ upgraded tiny home is a great spacious tiny space for those looking for one. The house might be slightly on the pricier side, but that’s simply because it is actually turnkey ready in the truest sense.
Scroll down and take a closer look at why this home might be the perfect tiny space for you.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
This tiny space is a creation of Tiny Mountain Houses, a leading name in the tiny home industry, known for creating modern and rustic homes to suit everyone’s needs.
Tiny Home Price
$98,000, located in Wyoming.
Tiny Home Features
- Super sturdy and featuring well designed modern interiors, this 28’ upgraded tiny home really does tick all the boxes.
- There’s a full kitchen packed with the essential appliances and lots of storage spaces.
- The bathroom features a jetted spa bathtub, which is an incredible feat for a tiny home this size to achieve.
- The tiny home has two sleeping areas, one on the main floor, and another on the loft.
- Plus, the home also comes with lots of other upgrades and customizations done by professional carpenters.
Featuring r13 insulation in the walls and r19 in the ceiling and floor, this gorgeous 28’ upgraded tiny home is a new entry in the tiny house marketplace. The home boasts of high end construction, and has many features that can be difficult to come by in most tiny homes.
There’s a compact living area downstairs that has been set up with a comfortable couch, a wall electric fireplace with a solid Sequoia wood mantle and a little side table.
The kitchen is gorgeous and comes packed with a refrigerator, dark walnut butcher block countertops, a gas oven and range, and a farmhouse sink. You’ll also be getting lots and lots of storage space here thanks to the solid Sequoia dark walnut custom shelving all throughout.
There’s an extension of the kitchen countertop that has been set up with two little bar stools and turned into a little dining nook, which really adds to the aesthetic appeal of the space.
The bathroom comes with an extra deep, heated jetted spa bathtub,
a Separrett compost toilet, a Splendide washer/dryer combo, a small sink, a vanity and a mirror.
You’ll also have some custom shelving here for storage of your bathroom essentials.
Another amazing feature here is that the downstairs bedroom
has a Murphy bed and a bay window, which means you can easily transform this space the way you want it to, when you’re not here sleeping.
In addition, there’s a loft bedroom that can be accessed through a ladder, and can be a comfortable sleeping area for one.
There’s a window here too to bring in some natural light and air. The other loft can be used as a storage space.
To keep you cool during the warmer months of the year, the house also comes with an installed mini-split for A/C and heat packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Tiny Home In British Columbia Flaunts Raised Living Area
- 28′ Tiny Farmhouse Flaunts Downstairs Bedroom, Full Sized Bathtub
- 30′ ANSI Certified Tiny Home Has Main Floor Bedroom + Lofts
For more information about this upgraded tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or check out Tiny Mountain Houses. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.