Sporting a bunch of features to ooh and aah over, this tiny motorhome sits on a patch of land in Phoenix, ready to be explored. At a price tag of $119K, it’s definitely on the higher end of the spectrum. However, it more than makes up for it thanks to financing, solar capabilities and so much more!
Ready to see what’s in store for you with this one? Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 6’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$119,000, located in Phoenix, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- 1240W of total solar power sets the foundation for an off-grid setup, and also makes the tiny motorhome an eco-friendly one!
- Since the home has only been driven ~73,000 miles, you still have a ton of adventure time remaining in this one.
- Many appliances such as the fridge, electric stovetop and induction water heater come included.
- Apart from the appliances, a lot of furnishings come included as well, making this one a ready-to-move-in home.
- The walls, ceiling and floor boast 2-3 inches of Foamular rigid foam board to give an R-1o level insulation.
Exterior-wise, the home definitely looks revamped, but not to the point that it isn’t apparent as a former skoolie bus. That pristine and clean white aesthetic follows you inside, but is met with splashes of other colors thanks to various decorative knick knacks.
A Tetris couch in the living room greets you first and a small seat and table placed just opposite. Thanks to its versatility, you can turn it into a decently large bed and sleep an additional two people with tons of storage underneath it!
A single step forward and the kitchenette comes next, which gets everything done in a single galley thanks to downsized but functional appliances. Plenty of shelves take residence just above the windows to ensure you won’t face a lack of storage for your cooking essentials.
A small table occupies the other wall with a large storage shelf neighboring it, ensuring you get dedicated space for productivity even in a small 26’ tiny motorhome.
Another step further and you get the door to the bathroom. Not only does it manage to include the standard fittings (with a composting toilet instead of a regular flush), but that tiled floor, shelves, as well as other decorative additions truly make it an aesthetic marvel.
At the other end of the 26′ dwelling comes the bedroom, where you get a queen-sized bed plus tons of storage to make up for the lack of closets.
It’s the small touches like the shelves that host tiny plants, different colored pillows and decorative paraphernalia that make the house feel like ‘home’.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Sub-100k, Offgrid Tiny Home Is The Ultimate Creative Retreat
- 20′ Tiny House Packs In Appliances, Is Priced Affordably
- Vintage Converted Spartan Mansion Is An Offgrid Capable, Sub $70K Dwelling
For more information about this tiny motorhome, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.