If tiny houses ever had a motto, it would probably be ‘living with less’. However, even within this niche, none exemplifies this phrase more than an offgrid tiny home, such as this one. Not only is it small like a typical micro house, it’s also completely offgrid, so you can do your part in saving the environment by having a reduced carbon footprint.
Sounds interesting? Let’s read on to see what’s in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 25′ long
- 10′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$99,000, located in Taylorsville, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- A completely offgrid setup gives you a reduced power bill, and does its part in helping the environment by lowering your carbon footprint.
- The land comes included with the home, so you don’t need to move anywhere once you furnish this one just right!
- If an offgrid tiny home isn’t up your alley, and you just want a regular home, there’s power available on the street next to it.
- Rustic aesthetic will please those who plan to use it as a creative retreat/hunting cabin.
As you glance at the home from the outside, the rustic aesthetic is apparent thanks to a mostly-wood construction.
A small porch lets you enjoy a cup of coffee in the great outdoors.
Head inside to be greeted by 250+150 square feet of tiny living, probably accompanied by a soft breeze flowing through thanks to a ton of windows placed all over the residence.
To the left, the living area comes first, which can hold a 3-seater couch and a TV up front or on the wall beside it.
Some storage in front of it (under the loft stairs) can be fashioned into a utility closet.
A little further and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom, which comes with the three standard fittings i.e composting toilet and vanity.
fully tiled separate shower area with standard fittings
The right wall is occupied by the kitchenette, which has enough space for an L-style galley
and even a mini dining table near the window.
Thanks to an appropriately tall ceiling, you won’t have to downsize any appliances as well.
Right in front of the main door are two stairs leading up to their respective lofts. The smaller of the two, placed on the left, can house a queen-size mattress,
while the larger on the right can hold a king-size one.
In a nutshell, the offgrid tiny home has a lot going for it, but the standout feature is undoubtedly the land that comes along with it, which is a great value considering its sub-100K price tag.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Turnkey Ready Tiny Home In Quebec Is Priced Below $60k
- 30′ One Bedroom Tiny Home Has Stunning Interiors, Details
- 24′ Display Model Tiny Home Is A Rustic, Turnkey Ready Space
For more information about this offgrid tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.