One of the most revered aspects about tiny homes is their undeniable versatility – from something as simple as a home office all the way to a two bedroom tiny Vacation House for camping, it can serve multiple use cases. Take this 18’ beauty for example – with two lofts, it can be a storage-rich permanent home for a couple, an adventure retreat for a family and more!
Interested? You’re in luck! This tiny home is still up for grabs. Keep reading and we’ll give you a super quick tour of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 18′ long
- 8.2′ wide
- 13′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$64,000, located in Rogersville, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- Parking is available for qualified buyers so you can keep the home there instead of hunting for land. Contact the owner for more details.
- To maximize space and give you the best possible layout downstairs, the two bedroom tiny home has dual lofts.
- All the appliances you see in the pictures are included in the price. Furnish the home, and you’re good to go!
- If you’re dreaming about a life on the road, the home has wheels to help you get there without a hitch (pun unintended).
- RV hookups enable you to park your home anywhere across the country and enjoy their utilities.
A rustic ambiance and a towable setting adorns the exterior end of the two bedroom tiny home. The same is true for the inside, but the hues get lighter.
First up is the living area, which is limited to a small space where the dining table currently is. However, it’s still enough for a 3-seater couch with a TV up front so you can cover the essentials.
On the right is the fairly large kitchenette. Since the appliances come with, it’s basically a complete cooking setup with plenty of cabinets on top to ensure you never run out of space for your cooking materials.
There’s also space underneath the loft stairs if you still need more.
At the left end lies the sliding door to the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings plus a tub that’s perfect for relaxing after a long day at work.
Two lofts on either side, the larger of which is accessible by stairs, can comfortably sleep two.
Thanks to a 13’ height, you also get a ton of headroom to avoid those awkward bumps on the ceiling.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
For more information about this two bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.