Heading into the world of tiny living, you get two types of homes to choose from (broadly speaking) – A barebones/minimalistic setup where it’s all on you to make it a home, or a turnkey setup where you can basically turn the key (hence the name) and start living the moment you seal the deal. If the latter sounds more appealing to you, this 20’ tiny trailer home should be right up your alley!
Sounds good? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every last square feet of this place:
Tiny Home Size
- 29’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$20,000, located in Greeley, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- Closed cell foam insulation keeps the home nice and comfy, while preventing mold to a certain extent too!
- From the 32” TV and 15,000 BTU AC to the wall heaters and refrigerator, everything comes included in the price!
- A composting toilet also comes included which, along with the super low price, makes this one easily off-grid capable.
- Wheels put the ‘trailer’ in this tiny trailer home, allowing you to move it anywhere across the US of A without a worry.
- The low price also makes it pocket-friendly to upgrade by adding decor touches, a paint job, and more!
On the exterior end, the tiny trailer home shows off its custom enclosed trailer construction which imparts a sturdy look to the place.
Head inside, and it’s more of the same gray-ish hues that you just saw outside.
First up you get the living area which doubles up as the sleeping area, an adjustment that isn’t alien to non-lofted homes.
However, if you still want an upgrade over the standard setup, get a happijac bed lift or a Murphy bed instead.
A small work table next to it and the TV above are great additions. However, the table can be replaced with a retractable one to save space.
A few steps ahead and you get the kitchenette. A huge chunk of the square footage is dedicated here which, along with the appliances that come with it, means that your cooking experience here is a breeze.
With cabinets and shelves on the walls, you also get enough storage space for all your kitchen essentials and then some.
At the end comes the bathroom with the standard fittings. The space isn’t closed off from the rest of the home, so you might be better off adding a partition here.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Bayou Princess Bungalow is Cozy and Modern
- 30′ Tiny House On Wheels Is Charming, Rustic And Move In Ready
- 32′ Tiny Home In Ontario Has Stunning Features & Upgrades
For more information about this tiny trailer home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.