Sporting a price that’s hard to beat with features to match, this lofted one bedroom tiny home is a 20’ dwelling perched in Montana that we’re certain won’t be around for long. After all, it’s not every day you get a sub-$50K home that comes with some appliances, has an easily towable footprint, and boasts superb insulation.
Interested? Take a quick tour of the place with us below and grab this one off the market!
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$37,000, located in Billings, MT.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to an affordable price tag, the home can be easily turned off-grid with just a bit of time and $$.
- The 20’ footprint combined with the 11,000 lbs GVWR weight makes the home easily towable across the country without the need for a permit.
- As with any other one bedroom tiny home, this one has a loft to ensure you get all the four necessary spaces for your tiny living adventure.
- An AC and heater are also included in the price, adding to its bang-for-the-buck factor.
- The home’s also well insulated to the point that it can handle 0-90F temperatures without running into issues.
Exterior-wise, the home’s tiny footprint and beautiful exterior is only sullied by the door which could use a paint job or replacement. Inside, things get more contemporary than the outside, sporting an off-white hue on the walls and a metal roof.
Head left, and the kitchenette comes first. It’s a single galley with space for life-sized appliances and a little bit of space on the opposite side that can be used to hold a retractable table – for work and dining.
At the left end is the living area that has enough space to add a 3-seater couch.
However, if you also want to sleep more people here, get a sectional couch like the one shown to also enjoy some bonus storage that usually comes underneath it!
Head up the loft ladder and you’ll get a chunk of space just right for a queen-size mattress. Sure, a taller ceiling would’ve been nice, but the one here isn’t a deal breaker by any stretch.
At the right end comes the bathroom which comes with a small bathtub/shower combo, a composting toilet and a sink.
The hot water heater and tanks are also included here.
In a nutshell, as long as you don’t mind furnishing the place to your liking and getting your appliances set up, the easy towability and affordable price of this one bedroom tiny home should be right up your alley.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this one bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.