Sure, getting yourself a tiny house that doesn’t empty your bank account sounds sweet. However, moving into one can become a hassle considering the confined quarters of the place. To that end, you’re better off going with a logistical service to get it done for you, or scratch all that and just get yourself a turnkey tiny home like this one.
Without wasting any time then, here’s the $40K decked out dwelling that’s eco-friendly to boot as well:
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 7’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$40,000, located in Burnsville,NC.
Tiny Home Features
- The home is built using recycled materials, giving it the eco-friendly touch we were touting earlier.
- Everything you see in the pictures comes included, putting the ‘turnkey’ in the turnkey tiny home.
- With wheels and an 18’ footprint, moving the thing across the country is easy as pie.
- As with any tiny home of this size, a loft is included here to ensure you’ve got room downstairs for the essential stuff.
- On that topic, the loft also enjoys more room thanks to the tall ceiling in this one. No bumping your head on the ceiling here, no sir!
The exterior flaunts a mix of modern and rustic which seems to blend well together.
Heading in, you’re greeted by a turnkey tiny home as everything you can lay your eyes on is included in the price.
First up is the living area on the right once you take a couple of steps up.
This is a great idea as it lends some area underneath to give you an extra bit of storage.
It can also be used as a sleeping area for one more, but works better as a lounge area instead.
Next up is the kitchenette which is, once again, as move-in ready as the rest of the place. Refrigerator, sink, microwave, cooktop, it’s all here.
The space just opposite is underutilized and works better when there’s a ton of cabinets here to make up for the lack of cabinets, a closet and other storage spaces you’re generally used to in a regular home.
At the end you’ve got the bathroom with its essential fittings.
Heading up the stairs, you’ve got a loft that’s surprisingly spacious, all things considered. Sure, that mattress doesn’t leave room for much else, but you’re still getting a sleeping area that doesn’t feel as claustrophobic as the lofts in some 25’ homes out there.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
For more information about this turnkey tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.