Perched on a patch of land among some newly (and still being) built tiny homes, this 32 feet marvel is a $110K dwelling that sets itself apart in more ways than one. After all, it’s not every day you see a brand new custom home with a huge loft, tall ceilings, superior mobility and a downstairs bedroom!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s take a quick tour and decide if it’s ‘the one’ for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 11’4” wide
Tiny Home Price
$110,000, located in Kimberly, Idaho.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the downstairs bedroom, the home is suitable for the elderly and wheelchair bound (if you add ramps).
- Sleep up to four worry-free with the huge loft that comes in this one. Get a pull-out couch for the living area and bump up that number to six!
- With wheels and a decent GVWR, the brand new custom home is a mobile one too.
- Large windows strategically placed throughout all 32 feet ensure you won’t face a lack of lighting or ventilation whatsoever.
- Skip the logistical nightmares by letting the owner deliver the home to your land (extra charges apply).
On the outside, the home’s modest dimensions entail a certain mobility to it. Don’t get it twisted, as it’s still as spacious as they come – something you can confirm by heading inside, where you’ll also be greeted by beautiful aesthetics fit for a brand new custom home.
First up is a huge chunk of area which gives a large slice of the pie to the kitchen. However, you still get enough room in the living area to get an L-style couch, a TV and some decor. The opposite side (near the kitchen sink) can also host a retractable table to give you a dedicated work space.
The kitchen is a beautiful double galley setup that has space for life-sized appliances and enough room for two people to cook comfortably. The cabinets on the walls are a nice touch of vertical space optimization, which is always welcome.
The door just beside the loft stairs leads into the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings.
Head further, and you get the bedroom perfect for a queen-size bed.
Upstairs, you get a sleeping area that’s actually larger than its downstairs counterpart as it covers the area of the bathroom too. You can technically fit a bed here, even a king-sized one, but given the ceiling height we recommend getting a mattress instead.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this brand new custom home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.