Made by tiny Idahomes, a respectable and known builder in the marketplace, this three bedroom tiny home is a sub-$100K towable dwelling that’s worth a look if you need a camper but not necessarily an RV. With tons of versatility and a couple of goodies included in the price, it’s no surprise that the home has amassed nearly 200 likes and will probably be sold out within the month.
Want to be the one who gets their hands on this one before anyone else does? Read on to get a quick tour and then contact the owner to seal the deal!
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Spokane Valley, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- With two lofts on each end and a fairly spacious room downstairs, you’ve got a three bedroom tiny home that’s perfect as a group camper.
- With the camper-esque setup comes the obvious towability, helped by the small footprint as well.
- Many appliances are also included in the price, adding to the ‘bounce for the ounce’ factor.
- The home’s also wired for solar panels which can help with going offgrid, as does the acceptable price tag leaving more cash in the pocket for said changes.
- RVIA certification helps in getting that sweet RV insurance, and can also help in getting space at an RV campground if you don’t have land just yet.
On the outside, the bright green paint may be complemented by the bright green grass all around, but you could go for a paint job if you’re looking for something more sober, like the interior. Speaking of which, you get a nice, clean look on the inside with the wood flooring adding a touch of rustic to the entire place.
First up is the small room on the right which is essentially the reason we’re touting this one as a three bedroom tiny home.
It can be converted to a living room if there’s 4 living here, but you can still manage to sleep more by getting a pull-out couch.
Two lofts, one of which is accessible by stairs and the other by ladder, can hold a queen-size mattress and a double bed mattress, respectively. The stairs have storage underneath which can be helpful in storing your kitchen essentials.
Which brings us to the heart of any home, the kitchen. It’s essentially a complete cooking setup and only needs your utensils and pantry to be the chef’s abode.
At the left end you get the standard bathroom that also has a washer/dryer,
always a welcome addition in the tight confines of a tiny home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts Aesthetics, An Affordable Price Tag, And More!
- This Tiny Home Is A Double Decker Bus Sans The Engine!
For more information about this three bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.