What was initially a project from a friend which then ended up with the current owner is this towable tiny house that stands before you today. Finished up from the outside, it’s the perfect place for you to outfit to your liking and is also a great choice if you want a budget dwelling to furnish yourself and thus save some $$.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, though! Keep reading and we’ll show you just what’s possible with this fairly spacious residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 13’4” tall
Tiny Home Price
$28,000, located in Cortez, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the wheels and dimensions that aren’t too ‘out there’, the towable tiny house can be, well, towed anywhere you want without a worry.
- The small deck grants you a place to sit back, relax, and enjoy a hot cup of coffee while taking a breath of fresh air in nature.
- That $28K price tag makes it a phenomenal value, as you can outfit it with top-of-the-line stuff and still be well under $75K.
- Lofts give you more room downstairs, as is common with any other sub-30’ dwelling.
- With R-13 (rockwool) +R-6 (sheathing) insulation, you can be sure that the home can withstand the colder vicissitudes of nature.
As mentioned earlier, the exterior is all done and doesn’t need upgrades. Okay, maybe a little touch up plus getting that door replaced with some other design would be nice. Heading in, you’re greeted with an all-wood interior that’s great for you rustic lovers out there.
This being an empty space, it’s really up to you what can be done here, but after going through 100s of tiny homes out there with similar specs, here’s what we think works best:
A 3-seater couch with your TV up front comes first and serves as the living area. Anything that can’t go in your kitchen cabinets or other storage spaces ends up in the storage loft above.
Next up will be your spacious double galley kitchenette that has space for all your appliances. If you’re choosing stairs to access the loft, choose one with cabinets underneath to get the best possible storage. The end is the ideal space for a standard bathroom with the three fittings.
Heading up, the loft is good enough for a queen-size mattress plus a couple of cabinets to make up for the lack of a closet.
All in all, this towable tiny house does warrant a lot of planning and work. But if that’s no problem, it’s a steal deal at 28 Gs.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
For more information about this towable tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.