Whether you’re tired of the income-sapping mortgage of a typical home or just want a place for your glamping adventures, this sturdy tiny house is the one for you. At a price tag of just 56 grand, it still has some luxurious features and can sleep a total of four!
What are you waiting for? Let’s jump in and see exactly what you get:
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 7.5’ tall at entrance, 9’ tall at bedroom level
- 230 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$56,000, located in St Catharines, Ontario (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- A downstairs bedroom makes this an excellent option for the elderly who can’t climb loft ladders/stairs.
- The second lofted bedroom also means you can sleep four, and have a bit more space below to furnish to your liking.
- 4 inches of foam insulation will keep you nice and comfy throughout all four seasons, with the cedar wood amping it up a bit, giving you a well-insulated, sturdy tiny house.
- Turning this rig off-grid won’t be an issue thanks to the composting toilet included, which only leaves the solar panel and water tanks to be added.
- Extra storage is also taken care of by the second storage loft just above the living area/bedroom.
Quality cedar wood adorns both the exterior and the interior, while also making it a sturdy tiny house. A small porch, while only seating one, is a nice touch nonetheless. The wheels allow you to move this rig to your land without a worry.
The living area, which doubles as a bedroom, comes first. You get enough space for a double bed here with a TV up front for those late-night Netflix binge sessions. A storage loft just above is some bonus area for your paraphernalia.
Up next lies the kitchenette, which is a single galley plus some cabinets on the walls to ensure you won’t end up playing Tetris to fit everything together. If you still feel it’s not enough, put those stairs to good use by storing your stuff in them!
Speaking of which, the lofted bedroom lies just above, and can hold a queen-size mattress.
At the end of the day, it’s difficult to find a ‘what you see is what you get’ home among sub-70k homes, but this one offers that and much more, making it a noteworthy choice on your short list.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
For more information about this sturdy tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.