Budget tiny homes that don’t cost a lot of money but still give you a lot of respectable features are now commonplace on the market. However, when budget is a non-issue, and features are a must, something like this RVIA tiny home that’s certified, luxurious and spacious should be something you should be taking a look at!
Piqued your interest then, have we? Keep scrolling to get a super quick run-down of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$124,600, located in La Grande, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- The RVIA tiny home is, well, RVIA certified, ensuring that it’s been inspected thoroughly and earned the thumbs up from a professional.
- Going beyond the bare minimum, the home’s also got a bunch of luxury features, justifying the exorbitant asking price.
- Another variant of the home is also available for sale with slightly different dimensions – 37’ x 8.5’.
- Sit easy! The home can be delivered to you by the seller itself for as low as $3.7 per mile!
- A porch and a pod are also available as a separate purchase, and are a must have for you BBQ party hosts!
The exterior end of the RVIA tiny home exudes a rustic+modern look and already makes us feel confident about the loft due to the tall height.
Heading in, we’re greeted with a similar blended look and lots of natural light due to the windows placed throughout the entire length of the mini domicile.
Right in front of the entry door is the living area that can sport a super large couch, a coffee table in between and a TV up front.
Get a slightly smaller couch, and you’ve got room for homely decor additions too.
At the left end you get the kitchenette that’s a full-fledged, ready-to-move-in setup, armed with all of the appliances you could need.
The shelves for storage aren’t bad, but you could definitely do better with cabinets instead.
A dining area for two at the end is a nice touch too.
On the right you’ve got the bathroom which is every bit as beautiful as the rest of the home
and comes with the standard stuff.
Heading upstairs, we’ve got a loft on each end which enjoys a large chunk of space thanks to a lower ‘floor’ for the loft and the ceiling height.
Both of the areas can easily hold a queen-size bed plus a couple of cabinets for some extra storage as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
For more information about this RVIA tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.