As you scour through the marketplace, finding tiny homes that come unfurnished or partially furnished are dime a dozen. Even if you stumble upon a move-in ready home (which isn’t uncommon either), getting one that has been paid careful attention to just gives off a different vibe, such as this 28’ dwelling.
If your budget allows you to go well beyond $100K, read on to take a quick tour of this luxury residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’ wide
- 12’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$130,000, located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Tiny Home Features
- Since the home is also put on a trailer (not shown), towing it across the 50 states is easy as pie!
- Everything from that stunning couch to the cozy kitchenette is included in the price, making it a truly move-in ready home.
- Speaking of which, that couch also folds out to become a bed, putting the total sleep capacity of the home at four.
- The loft also enjoys more room than standard variants thanks to a bump in ceiling height.
- Delivery to your place can also be done (for a fee), so you can focus on the other formalities of homeownership instead.
Right from the get-go, the home doesn’t shy away from showing you what it’s all about – a move-in ready home that has paid careful attention to aesthetics.
It’s more evident once you head in since you’re greeted by large windows, thoughtful furnishing choices, the whole nine yards.
First up is the living area which is adorned by a beautiful U-shaped couch that pulls out to sleep two more. There’s underbed storage here to make the most of the limited square footage as well.
A wall mounted flat screen TV placed here ensures you can binge watch your favorite shows while chilling in the living room or being snug up on the loft.
Next up, the kitchenette. Sure, it’s just a single galley setup with the essentials, but it goes beyond that by adding shelves on the walls, sleek appliances that go well with the entire ambiance, and much more.
At the left end lies the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings and a washer/dryer too.
Heading up the stairs, you’re greeted by a cozy loft with a queen-size mattress and end tables on each side. If you’d rather sleep king-size, get rid of those end tables to make it happen.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
For more information about this move-in ready home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.