Flaunting itself as a one bedroom tiny home that doesn’t skimp on the essential walk-around space or make any adjustments, this home’s simplicity of giving you a no-frills, reliable setup for under $75K is impressive in its own right. All of that, plus some neat features here and there makes it a solid choice for you and your partner.
Sounds good? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through all 35 feet of the home.
Tiny Home Size
- 35’ long
- 9’6” wide
- 13’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in San Antonio, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a downstairs bedroom, the home is suitable for the elderly/wheelchair bound as well.
- The loft allows you to sleep one more, or use it as a bonus storage area.
- A mini split AC comes included, and will keep you nice and cool throughout the scorching summer.
- While you’ll need to outfit the one bedroom tiny home with furnishings and appliances, the price makes it possible to get it done and still have a chunk of change left.
- Thanks to the wheels, the home is towable throughout all 50 states, allowing you to set it up on your land or live life from town to town.
Aesthetic touches adorn every square inch of the towable home’s exterior. The windows, while small, are many and should bask the entire home in warm golden sunlight. Hues get lighter once you head inside, as it’s mostly white save for the floor.
On the right is the sliding door to the bedroom, which can hold a queen-size bed.
The shelves above are a nice touch but also mean you’ll have to keep the closet outside the room.
Put that lamp on a shelf and remove the end table, and you can throw in a larger bed than the one shown.
Just beside the bedroom sliding door is the kitchenette. This is the only area where expansion is a must due to its super small footprint. If your budget allows it, there’s enough ceiling space here to add a secondary loft.
The living area comes next, where you get enough space for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front. The small loft beside it can be used for sleeping or storage, but it’s better to go with the latter as it’s quite small.
At the end lies the bathroom which comes with all the standard fittings.
To summarize, the one bedroom tiny home is the ideal dwelling for a couple’s retreat, but can also be a great investment as an AirBnB for some extra $$.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
For more information about this one bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.