One look at this NOAH certified tiny house and it’s clear that 5 years of use have done little to dull its shine, as it was built in 2018. With only one owner, it’s nearly brand-new and can be easily towed with any 1-ton pickup truck. All of that, and a price tag of a mere 60 grand earns it a thumbs up from our side.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll examine every nook and cranny of the 24’ dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$59,500, located in Ellijay, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- While financing is not available, the super low price tag means getting a loan or arranging funds to buy this one will be a non-issue!
- Dual lofts make multiple setups possible: a camping/permanent home for four, a couple’s retreat and more!
- Thanks to the wheels and low GVWR of 14,000 lbs, towing this one with a one-ton pickup truck is a breeze. Even the moving costs will be minimal if you’re going to outsource logistics.
- All the essential appliances and then some are included in the price. Spend a little on furnishings, and you’re ready to roll!
- Bid adieu to the headaches of getting your home inspected for structural integrity, as this one is a NOAH certified tiny house.
On the exterior end, the quaint home sports a blend of modern and rustic. This look repeats itself on the inside, albeit in a different fashion.
A large area on the left greets you first.
Thanks to its versatility, this room can be anything from a spacious living area to a downstairs bedroom or even a home office.
Next up is the kitchenette, which goes for a double galley setup and has all the features you could ask for and then some: soft-close IKEA cabinets, butcher block countertops, full-size kitchen sink,
8-ft storage under the raised kitchen floor, oven, 4-burner cooktop, 10 cu ft refrigerator and a Panasonic microwave ensure cooking is a pleasure than a chore.
At the end lies the bathroom, which is another area where you get a step up from the standard stuff in many ways
plus a full length bathtub
Everything from dedicated closet space to the washer/dryer combo ensures you downsize on square footage without downsizing lifestyle.
Two lofted bedrooms, the larger of which is accessible by stairs,
make the NOAH certified tiny house capable of sleeping up to six (if you get a pull-out couch in the living area).
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this NOAH certified tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.