As housing prices surge and getting a place to call your own seems more like a pipe dream, tiny homes appear as the silver lining on the horizon. Many options, such as this NOAH certified lofted home, while small, don’t cost a pretty penny and still get the essentials covered.
Seems interesting? There’s more! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8.5′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$67,950, located in Snellville, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- A loft opens up some bonus space for the living area and the kitchenette, while also allowing the home to retain its small footprint, making towing easier.
- Appliances such as the AC, washer/dryer and a tankless water heater mean you only have to spend a little on furnishings and the moving cost to begin your tiny living adventure.
- Wheels make the home easily towable to your land or open up the option to live on the road!
- Strategically placed windows ensure that you enjoy tons of natural lighting and ventilation.
- Since it’s a NOAH certified lofted home, you also don’t have to worry about its build quality, as it’s been thoroughly inspected and certified by experts.
On the exterior end, the contemporary vibes hint on what to expect once you head in: a modern, 24’ dwelling that doesn’t skimp out on aesthetics. Turn the key, and you’ll find that to be just the case.
The living area comes first on the left, which has enough space for a 3-seater couch, a coffee table and a TV on one of the walls, with some room left for decorative knick knacks as well.
Just ahead is the kitchenette, which offers a single galley with a beautiful quartz countertop and the washer/dryer just beside it.
While shiplap is present throughout the interior, it really shines here.
Although there isn’t enough wall space to add additional cabinets, there’s enough for some shelves, which is still good.
A sliding door at the end reveals the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings.
Although super small, it manages to fit everything and still fits well with the overall aesthetic of the NOAH certified lofted home.
Speaking of lofts, head up the stairs and you’ll find a huge space fit for a king-size bed. Finally, a space just beside it serves as the mini closet area.
A taller ceiling would’ve been nice, but it’s not small to the point of feeling claustrophobic in there.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this NOAH certified lofted home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.