While a tiny house is already a quintessential energy saving domicile, those who need that eco-friendly factor turned up to 11 should take a gander at this mobile tiny home. It won’t come cheap, but considering you can get non-solar powered homes just like these for ~$60K and then upgrade them to end up paying the same price means this is clearly a better choice because you already have it all done and set up for you!
That’s just the tip of the solar-powered iceberg! Keep reading to know everything there is to know about this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’6” wide
- 13’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
$82,000, located in Redmond, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to that tall ceiling, the loft enjoys more room and will keep your accidental head bumps to a minimum.
- Speaking of vertical space utilization, the home has a ton of shelves and other storage knicknacks throughout its entire length.
- The iron eagle trailer plus the compliant footprint make this a mobile tiny home that can be moved to most locations without permit issues.
- Solar powered interior, a 100 gallon freshwater tank and a brand-new composting toilet make this an off-grid setup as well.
- A couple of furnishings and appliances such as the bookshelf, folding table and a 12,000 BTU AC also come included in the price.
A cozy deck and a rustic ambiance greet you as you first lay your eyes on the mobile tiny home.
The deck’s not included, but it gives an idea of what’s possible once you’ve got it moved to your land.
Head in, and you’ve got an interior that’s every bit as rustic as the outside.
First up is the living area with a seating arrangement for two and a fireplace just beside it.
While the latter is a nice touch, the former could definitely be replaced with something comfier.
Shelving all around is certainly a welcome addition, and will allow you to add decorative knick knacks to liven up the place.
Next up is the kitchenette which has it all – appliances, countertop space, storage shelves, adequate ventilation and more.
Right next to the refrigerator lies the sliding door to the bathroom.
It’s probably the most beautiful place out of the entire room and comes with the standard bathroom stuff.
Head up the stairs and you’ve got your sleeping area with two skylights, a couple of windows and a Japanese-style king mattress.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
For more information about this mobile tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.