The tiny home market, while facing price hikes similar to their regular-sized counterparts, is still going strong with some varied and capable options being brought to the table. One such option is this mobile lofted tiny home. As long as you don’t mind a higher budget, you get a feature-rich towable dwelling that’s still under $100K!
What are you waiting for then? Read on and take a virtual tour of the home with us below:
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$86,500, located in Farmington, ME.
Tiny Home Features
- Dual lofts make this a lofted tiny home that sleeps four. Get a pull-out couch, and it can sleep six!
- NOAH certification ensures that the home is structurally sound and can handle almost anything you throw at it.
- With an OGO composting toilet and the adaptable electric hookup, the home is nearly off-grid ready!
- Rockwool insulation ensures you save a respectable amount of $$ on that pesky power bill.
- All the appliances you see in the pictures are also included in the price. Furnish it, and you’re good to go!
The lofted tiny home looks promisingly spacious from the get-go. Sure, it’s no container house, but the 13’ ceiling ensures sleeping in either of the two lofts will not cause claustrophobia. Inside, you’ll find that those lofts also do much more than just give you two sleeping areas – the living area and the kitchenette are much more spacious because of them!
On the left, you get the living area where, after putting an L-style couch, there’s enough room for a coffee table and a TV up front. Throw in a retractable table on the right (next to the window), and you’ve got yourself a dedicated work area too.
Head right, and you’ll find the kitchenette which shares its slice of the pie with the loft stairs too. It’s still large enough for two people and the life-sized appliances will make you forget you ever downsized in the first place.
At the right end lies the sliding door to the bathroom with the composting toilet, sink, the shower and a bathtub that’s perfect for relaxing.
Two lofts, the bigger of which is above the kitchenette, can fit a queen-size mattress with tons of room to spare. The second one is smaller at 48 ft but is still decently large for sleeping two.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
For more information about this lofted tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.