While a tiny home is synonymous with downsizing to the bare minimum, it doesn’t have to be so extreme. If you’re in the market for something a little spacious and don’t mind paying a little extra, this airy tiny home gets you there so you will downsize but not to an unreasonable level.
Let’s take a quick tour then so you can be sure that the $130K is worth every asking penny:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$130,000, located in Goodyear, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- 10’ width is a small bump over the 8.5’ models out there, but gets you ~60 sq ft of extra space to work with, putting the ‘airy’ in the airy tiny home.
- The owner can also get it delivered to any state in the US so you can focus on getting the home up and running instead.
- A spacious downstairs bedroom makes it suitable for those who don’t like the idea of sleeping in confined spaces.
- Financing is also available for up to 25 years, mimicking a standard home mortgage if you prefer that option.
- The home’s also built to DMV limitations letting you register and transport it using a truck without a hiccup.
Right from the start, it’s evident you’re getting a roomy and airy tiny home that’ll feel almost like a regular home if it’s just you and your partner living here.
Heading in, you’ll mostly get that spacious feeling due to a slight width increase over the standard 8.5’. This does mean you can’t tow it around, but towing 40’ homes for long periods isn’t recommended to begin with.
The living area comes first, with enough space for a 3-seater couch, a coffee table, a modest dining table and some decor touches while still leaving enough walk-around space.
At the left end you’ve got the bedroom which can easily have a queen-size bed and has a dedicated closet too. However, at the end of the day this is still a tiny home so we recommend putting the wall space to maximum use by adding cabinets for bonus storage.
The bathroom lies at the right end and comes with the three regular bathroom fixtures.
On the right you’ve got the double galley kitchen with enough space for two to cook here comfortably.
All of the necessary appliances ensure you won’t need to spend a dime here, while the cabinets give you tons of storage for all your pantry essentials.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny House On Wheels Is Charming, Rustic And Move In Ready
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
- 32′ Tiny Home In Ontario Has Stunning Features & Upgrades
For more information about this airy tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.