If your time and budget allows a little leeway, and you’re in the market for a no-nonsense, durable tiny home for your deep work retreats, this 170 sq ft dwelling is worth a look. Of course, you won’t find much at the moment as the home is still under construction, but once done, you’ll have a solid movable residence on your hands.
Interested? There’s lots more! Keep reading to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 170 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Fort Worth, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- RV plugs allow you to park the rig in any RV campground across the country and get their utilities as compared to tiny home campgrounds which aren’t as commonplace.
- A home as small as 170 sq ft desperately needs a loft to get you to the basics, and this one is no exception. Its raised ceiling and staircase access are a plus too.
- High end finishes such as the hand scraped oak counters and Brazilian Ipe wood trim make this durable tiny home an aesthetic one too.
- A super small footprint combined with the wheels makes towing an easy endeavor.
- Strong insulated panels mean bidding goodbye to sky-high power bills and hello to a cozy interior!
One look at the exterior and it’s evident that the durable tiny home wasn’t just made as a strong model and left as it is.
A half-rustic, half-modern look suits it super well, and the interior is pretty much the same, lending it an overall coherence that’s always aesthetically pleasing.
First up is the kitchenette on the right – which has an L-style countertop
and enough space for the essential appliances, with the fridge going underneath the loft stairs and an electric cooktop taking up space on the countertop.
A good sign is that there are cabinets being built on the walls as well, ensuring vertical space optimization.
Right next to the kitchenette is the sliding door to the bathroom.
Everything essential is included here, but feels slightly crammed in – a feature common in sub-200 sq ft homes.
Heading left, we get to the living area. There’s not much to talk about there, except that you can add a couch and a TV here to have a gets-the-job-done lounge area. Of course, if more space is a must, ditch those loft stairs in favor of a ladder.
Speaking of which, head on upstairs and you get to the loft – a space just enough for a double bed mattress.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
For more information about this durable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.