As the tiny home market gets saturated with increasingly expensive options, it becomes harder and harder to find something that’s just good and doesn’t break the bank. Well, if that sounds like you, and you don’t mind a loft for sleeping and a cozy footprint, this furnished micro home is a solid pick.
But wait, there’s more this $35K dwelling has in store for you. Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$34,500, located in Pell City, AL.
Tiny Home Features
- The small footprint, combined with 7,000 lbs GVWR allows you to tow the home across all 50 states without running into zoning hiccups.
- Every last inch of the home is insulated which, along with the double layered exterior sheathing, keeps your power bill to a minimum.
- Two white arm chairs, a work table under the window and the mattress come included, putting the ‘furnished’ in this furnished micro home.
- Nearly every appliance needed for your tiny living adventure is also included, making this one nearly – if not completely – turnkey ready!
- RV style plumbing ensures you can also take this to an RV campground and face no compatibility issues whatsoever.
Pure black rustic barn sheathing with cedar shingles
and a pure copper trimmed shingle roof adorn the exterior end of the home.
The uncomplicated version: it’s beautiful. If it was even possible, the interior looks even more beautiful, and it’s a surprise how a carefully crafted home like this one can be so budget-friendly.
The living area greets you first, which makes the best of its limited area to give you a seating arrangement for two, a work table and a TV up front.
All the while, it still maintains that eye-candy contemporary aesthetic which follows itself into the kitchen, which comes next.
Thanks to smart organization, this area can be used in many ways.
When the dining table on the opposite end is not in use, it can double up as an extra countertop space.
If you want more legroom instead, the table is retractable so you get some extra precious square footage.
The fridge comes included, as well as outlets for microwave, cooktop and more.
Head up the ladder and you get a beautiful sleeping loft
with many LED lighting options
and storage areas.
The bathroom lies at the right end and comes with the standard fittings.
and a huge stylish shower space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
- $25k Budget Tiny Home Is The Ideal Minimalistic Creative Retreat
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
For more information about this furnished micro home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.