Whether you’ve always wanted to experience your dream life of living out in the woods, away from civilization or just want a temporary abode to work on your next big project in solitude, this fully offgrid home is something you should definitely look at. While the high price tag may not exactly appeal to everyone, it’s definitely worth it considering all you get with the dwelling.
What do you get with the home though, you ask? Great question! Find out by scrolling down below:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$110,000, located in Spring Grove, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- The 20 x 8.5’ footprint will make it possible to tow the fully offgrid home anywhere in the country without running into permit issues.
- With solar panels, a composting toilet and water tanks taken care of, the home’s offgrid from head to toe, letting you live off the land.
- A porch comes included in the price, so you can set it up on your land and have a place to get the BBQ party going!
- The owner can also make modifications (within reason) so you can give the home a personal touch of your own.
- Most homes of this size include a loft to give more area downstairs, and this one is no exception.
A beautiful 3’ front porch comes before the entry door to the fully offgrid home, which means we’re already off to a great start.
Heading in, the contemporary theme follows, along with plenty of sunlight flowing in from everywhere thanks to a bunch of large windows all over the place.
On the left lies the lounge area that can have an L-style seating arrangement but not a very spacious one at that.
The space opposite is perfect for a cabinet and a wall-mounted TV to give you a basic lounge area.
The secondary loft is above this area and can be accessed by a telescoping ladder.
Heading a little further, we get the double galley kitchenette which has space for life-sized appliances and a lot of legroom too.
A large row of cabinets that nearly follows the entire length of the home ensures you never run out of storage space.
The bathroom lies at the end and has a large shower,
composting toilet and sink.
The master loft can house an 8” mattress with plenty of cabinets around it for closet storage or a queen-size mattress sans the said cabinets.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Stunning 3 Bedroom Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Dual Lofts
- This Tiny Home Is A Double Decker Bus Sans The Engine!
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
For more information about this fully offgrid home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.