Sitting among some beautiful trees on a patch of land in the snowy terrains of Canada, this 26’ dwelling lives up to its title of being a fully equipped tiny home by giving you everything short of the furnishings to begin your tiny living journey. All of that, and a price tag of just $68K makes it a worthwhile option to consider, whether it’s just you or a family of four.
Sounds interesting? There’s a lot more! Keep reading to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8’6” wide
- 13’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
89,999 CAD (around 68000 USD), located in Notre-Dame-Du-Rosaire, QC (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to two bedrooms that still leave space for a living area, it’s truly a fully equipped tiny home that can be used as a permanent homestead for 4!
- The downstairs bedroom also makes it a viable choice for the wheelchair bound. Just add some ramps and you’re good to go.
- A tall ceiling makes the loft feel roomier than most.
- With a 7500 lbs GVWR and the trailer the home is on, towing your residence across the US is easy as pie.
- Appliances are also included in the already affordable $68K price tag. Woohoo!
As you first lay eyes on the fully equipped tiny home, you’re greeted by a contemporary look with two entry/exit doors and a towable setup since it’s on a trailer. Inside, the hues get slightly rustic, but are still largely modern and enjoy a good chunk of square footage thanks to the 26’ footprint.
First up is the kitchenette, which is a single galley with the essential appliances covered coupled with a lot of shelves on the walls to make it a complete cooking setup. Placed opposite your culinary haven is a small dining/working table for two.
A few steps further and you get the living area, which is a large space whose only bottleneck is the 8’ width. However, you can still add a pull-out 3-seater couch, a TV, a coffee table and some decor with some walk-around room to spare. If you’re using this one to camp, make it a master bedroom with a queen-size bed instead!
Head up to the loft and you get an equally large but slightly shorter room which is perfect for a queen-size mattress. The bathroom comes with the standard fixtures – toilet, shower and vanity sink.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- 32′ Tiny Home In Ontario Has Stunning Features & Upgrades
For more information about this fully equipped tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.