Bundled with all the essentials needed to move in full time, this rustic 28’ tiny home is a great cozy and rustic tiny space that you can consider investing in.
The home is spacious and built using durable and long lasting materials, and isn’t a very old construction either.
But that’s not all- there are quite a few additional aspects of this seemingly tiny space that you’ll be interested to know about. Scroll down and read on to find out just that.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’6” wide
- 13’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
- $59,300, located in Windsor, Nova Scotia
Tiny Home Features
- With a gorgeous pale blue on the exterior and equally beautiful interiors, this 28’ tiny home is cozy, rustic and perfect in more ways than one.
- The home is built on a custom made trailer crafted by Kangaroo Trailers, Hamilton, and was put together in 2020 by a duo of a seasoned renovator and a certified carpenter.
- Every corner of the space was put together mindfully, making sure the materials used are strong and built for tough use, but lightweight at the same time.
- The walls and ceiling are insulated using Rockwool insulation and the floor has rigid pink foam board insulation.
- Another highlight of this tiny space is the fact that it is put together using repurposed materials, which gives it a lot of fun and interesting character.
With exterior done in LP Smartside panels and lots of windows to let in ample bright light and air, this rustic 28’ tiny home is beautiful outside and inside. With careful attention to detail while crafting it, it is one of the mindfully put together tiny homes there is.
There’s a little living area on the main floor, which has a little built in sitting space, some open shelves and tiny cabinets to store all the basics. There’s also an extension of the kitchen countertop, set up with a chair and turned into a makeshift workspace.
The kitchen packs in a propane range with oven, rustic countertops, a large sink, space for a full sized fridge and lots of additional cabinets and pantry space nooks here and there.
The bathroom has a custom compost toilet with a urine diverter, a small
and simple shower, a sink and some open shelving for storage of bathroom essentials.
The newly finished staircase that has an in-built storage, leads up to the loft bedroom.
Here you’ll find a massive space, ready to be set up with a queen, if not a king mattress, and some additional space to bring in small storage units and bedside tables.
The smaller loft can be set up as a small single sleeping space if needed, or turned into a storage space- depending on what you prefer.
All in all, this tiny space is a great, charming full time living space that you can move into full time, if you have been considering downsizing.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this 28’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.