Perched on the grassy landscapes of Gig Harbor, this no-frills, get-the-essentials-covered NOAH certified tiny home only needs furnishings to get you going. Of course, if you’re just in the market for an investment option, this one serves as a perfect AirBnB which you can add on your land and earn some $$ as well.
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading for a quick tour of the 16’ dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 8’ wide
- 128 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$42,000, located in Gig harbor, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- With a full bathroom and RV hookups, you can park your home in any RV campground and enjoy their utilities.
- The owner will arrange for local towing at no cost and can also handle cross state towing at an additional cost.
- While you can’t get a dedicated housing loan for this one, some banks offer a personal line of credit that can be used to finance this one.
- Durability and longevity is a non-issue as the home has been thoroughly inspected, making it a NOAH certified tiny home.
- A downstairs bedroom makes it a great option for the elderly/wheelchair-bound.
A background of modern with touches of rustic adorns the exterior end of the NOAH certified tiny home.
Inside, the story remains (nearly) the same, except the rustic getting a more even footing here.
Two little rooms on each side are the bathroom – the left one holding the toilet and sink
while the right one having the ~2’ x 2’ shower.
It’s a regular flush toilet, but you can change it to a composting one if you want to turn the rig off-grid.
A little further inside, and the cooking area greets you in a two-galley setup. The right end holds the mini fridge, sink and some countertop space, while the left one has some storage and countertop space. Add a couple of shelves above the windows to make maximum use of the space you’re given.
At the end lies the sleeping area which can hold a double bed. If you need a dedicated lounge area too, get a pull-out couch or a Happijac bed lift to enjoy the best of both worlds.
While the height here isn’t enough to add a loft, it is sufficient enough to add cabinets and shelves to get some more storage.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Simple Tiny Home Gets The Essentials Done In A 18-Foot Package
- Three Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Perfect Guest House Or A Spacious Dwelling for 4!
- The Cheyenne Is A Perfect Custom Built Tiny Home
For more information about this NOAH certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.