With a long footprint and an even longer list of features, this well-built, lofted dwelling is a no-brainer if you’re in the market for a 28′ rustic tiny home that doesn’t skimp on anything. Sure, it’s not the most budget-friendly setup out there, but it still has a lot of features that make up for it.
Want to know more before you decide to get the 100 grand cheque ready? Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in St Anthony, ID.
Tiny Home Features
- That cedar and pine wood accents throughout all 28’ puts the rustic in this 28′ rustic tiny home.
- The home is built to National Code Standards, so you don’t need to worry about its structural integrity at all.
- A well-insulated setup in this one keeps the power bill low and the comfort level high.
- The loft may be a turn-off for some, but it tremendously helps in making the other areas of the home look as beautiful as they come.
- Everything you see in the pictures is included in the price, so you don’t need to spend a single penny on furnishings.
On the exterior end, the rustic tiny home looks just as cabin-esque and brown-hued as it does inside.
The interior does feel a little more squeezed-in, but that’s mostly due to a myriad of decorative touches and the 8’ width.
First up, you get the living area on the right. A 3-seater couch plus a wood burning stove is strategically placed here to make sure you can park the home in places like Chicago without freezing over. Small touches such as a shelf added on top here for decor turn the house into a home.
A few steps ahead and you get the kitchenette in all of its single galley glory plus a dining/work table placed opposite. All your kitchen essentials are included here, albeit downsized ones.
Right next to the kitchenette are the stairs to the two lofts, the larger of which has a king-size mattress.
At the left end (downstairs), there’s the bathroom that will come with the standard fittings. It’s still under construction and should be completed soon.
All in all, this rustic residence is a perfect match for you if you’re in the market for a no-nonsense, off-grid and turnkey ready setup, as long as budget isn’t a factor.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- Three Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Perfect Guest House Or A Spacious Dwelling for 4!
- This Tiny Home Is A Double Decker Bus Sans The Engine!
For more information about this rustic tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.