As you head into the tiny home marketplace for the first time, get ready to be flooded with options, all of which have their own unique selling points. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all of the choices, especially if you’re looking for a budget home under 50 grand. Amidst all of the chaos, we present this simple option – a 20’ rustic tiny house that only needs a couple of repairs and furnishings to be good as new!
Interested? There’s more! Scroll down to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$24,500, located in Sullivan, MO.
Tiny Home Features
- Oak hardwood flooring puts the ‘rustic’ in this rustic tiny house and also makes your floor easy to maintain and well-insulated.
- Thanks to a super low price tag, you can easily spend a little on the essentials+labor to make this one off-grid in no time!
- Wheels plus a small footprint make this home easily towable to virtually any state without the need of a permit.
- While it isn’t installed, the home also comes with an AC, adding to its value for money.
- It’s almost standard at this point for a 20’ home like this one to have a loft. This one is no exception, with the exception that it looks beautiful as well!
The home sets itself apart from the get-go. Sure, tiny homes with idyllic accents are dime a dozen, but this rustic tiny house goes with a dark shade of wood that looks super appealing.
Head inside, and it’s a combo of modern on the walls and rustic on the floor and ceiling.
First up is the living area on the right, which enjoys a ton of natural lighting and ventilation thanks to the windows placed all over. You’ll need some work done here such as tidying up the couch area and ceiling fan, but everything else is done so it shouldn’t cost a lot of time or money to fix it up.
Next up, the kitchenette. Some shelves on the walls are a nice touch, but you could take it further as the area just before it has plenty of wall space to leverage.
Of course, if life-sized appliances are a must, the aforementioned space can be used for your full-size fridge and cooktop instead.
The sliding door leads into the bathroom.
Again, you’ll need some work done here – the shower could use some finishing up, a toilet needs to be installed here and a sink could be added if you have some space left.
Heading up the stairs, you get the loft that’s perfect for a queen-size mattress.
To summarize, the home is by no means complete, but it more than makes up for it with a super affordable price tag.
Within a few months and a couple of thousand dollars (tops), you’ll have a good-as-new shiny home on your hands!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this rustic tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.