When it comes to barbones setup, of the 100s of tiny homes we’ve covered here, perhaps none of them are as ‘empty’ as this 20’ bunk tiny home. With literally nothing apart from two lofts and a ladder to access them, it’s only suitable for a narrow range of use cases. Don’t get it wrong, however, as the home’s definitely a great choice if an unfurnished, empty patch of space is what you’ve been looking for all along.
We’ve still got something for you! Keep reading
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$32,800, located in Sturgeon County, AB.
Tiny Home Features
- The bunk tiny home comes with wheels, so you can easily move it around with a 1 ton pickup truck.
- 10’ width also gives the home an edge over the standard 8.5’ models. A 30 sq ft edge, to be precise.
- Two lofts make the home usable as a temporary sleeping area as well. Just make sure you’re in an area with access to the facilities.
- A reasonable price tag also makes it possible to outfit the place with the necessities without going overboard on the cost.
- Thanks to a bunch of windows all over, you enjoy plenty of airflow and lighting, minimizing the need to use AC as well.
From the outside, the bunk tiny home looks like a, well, tiny home with wheels, footprints and a bunch of windows all over. Of course, things change once you head in, as the place is basically a 200 sq ft (not including lofts) area for you to play with.
Since there’s basically no plumbing and wiring, it’s even difficult to mention what could be possible here, but it can definitely serve as a perfect deep work retreat for those projects where you need absolutely no distractions whatsoever.
The downstairs area can easily host a U-style couch on one end with a TV for entertainment, and the other end has enough space to have two work tables with dual monitors, fancy keyboards, the whole nine yards.
When it’s time to go to sleep, you have the lofts which can sleep two each, but you’re better off using one for sleeping and the other for storage.
All in all, as long as you’re using it as an office or have a place to park it where there’s the facilities available, you’re set with this one as a productive den.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this bunk tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.