Whether you’ve decided to downsize and live a life of minimalism, or just need a good AirBnB investment option, check out this brand new spacious home. Clocking in at ~285 sq ft, it still manages to give two sleeping areas while the towable setup allows you to move it anywhere without a worry, adding to its versatility.
With that in mind, let’s take a quick tour of the place so you can grab this one before someone else can:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Ontario, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- A custom built iron trailer just for this one ensures you can move the thing around without worrying about a thing!
- R-19 and R-30 insulation in the walls and ceiling ensures you’re well protected from extreme temperatures and you also save a bit of $$ on that power bill!
- Thanks to the loft, the brand new spacious home can sleep up to four and also enjoys dedicated living spaces that don’t feel cramped.
- RV ready hookups let you park the home in any RV campground across the country and enjoy their services without getting into adapters.
- With a $75K price tag, it’s also possible to make it off-grid if your budget allows it and get a live-off-the-land rig for under $100K!
A stark mix of light and dark gray adorns the exterior end of the brand new spacious home, accentuated by the choice of windows and the overall look. Things are still contemporary on the inside, but the home opts for a more tried-and-tested look here.
First up is the kitchenette on the left, which includes a gas stove and has space for other appliances. If a single countertop isn’t cutting it for you,
the space just beside it (opposite to the dining table) can be put to use by adding another small countertop.
At the left end lies the living area that’s roomy enough for a pull-out 3-seater couch and a small cabinet up front to put the TV on.
If you plan on using it as a camper, you can also mount the TV on the wall and get rid of the cabinet to have enough space for a double bed, at the very least.
Heading up, you get the massive loft with a height that makes it possible to add a queen-size bed here
with a couple of cabinets.
The bathroom comes with the standard fixtures.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
For more information about this brand new spacious home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.