Considering moving into a tiny house that is well built and sturdy, but still offers you the flexibility and freedom of setting it up your way? This beautiful tiny house on wheels might just be the perfect choice.
The house is crafted with upcycled materials and has many other features and add-ons that make it totally worth its price tag, if not more.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down to take a closer look at the tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $52,000, located in McCloud, California
Tiny Home Features
- Crafted on an upcycled mobile trailer base with a stick frame construction, this beautiful tiny house is a great, affordable tiny space.
- The house is bright, simple and airy, and features r13 soft touch recycled blue jean insulation on the walls and ceiling.
- The interiors are painted with 100% zero VOC Benjamin Moore paint and tung oil and exterior is stained with Deckmate and finished with metal roofing.
- In addition, the house is plumbed and wired to hook into standard water, sewer and power.
- If you like this tiny home, but are looking for a custom build similar to it, with some added features, that’s totally possible too.
Perched in the lower section of a 2.5 acre off-grid working permaculture farm/homestead, just 35 minutes from downtown Mt Shasta in California is this beautiful tiny house that’s all ready for its next owner.
The house can be kept where it is at, and be turned into a nice, cozy tiny space away from the hustle-bustle of the city, or be moved wherever needed. The space is plumbed and wired for standard hookup with options for a composting toilet and/or other connections.
Step into the house through the solid steel entry door, and you’ll find yourself in a bright and airy space, complete with large windows and two skylights. The gorgeous bamboo floors add to the aesthetic appeal of the space.
There’s a beautiful living area set up with a couch and a bean bag, leaving you enough space to bring in a small coffee table too, if needed. There’s also a small 4 seater dining table in the corner, right between the kitchen and the living area.
The full kitchen comes with a mini propane stove/oven, an upgraded deep 20” sink and double under cabs and mini fridge.
The bathroom is hooked up with a neo angle shower with glass surround, a standard toilet, a vanity and a propane on demand hot water heater.
There’s LED lighting throughout along with a bathroom vent fan wired in with the bathroom light.
The loft fits up to a queen size mattress and comes with lots of storage space under the cedar staircase.
But that’s not all- the house also comes with a wonderful Martin wall propane heater and mini cubic wood stove packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 45′ Spacious Tiny Home Packs In Main Floor Bedroom, Premium Details
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
- Cozy Tiny Home On Wheels Exudes A Relaxed Ambiance From All 24 Feet
For more information about this beautiful tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.