With a spacious kitchen and bathroom and a bedroom on the main floor, this 45’ spacious tiny home is the perfect tiny space for those looking to opt for a minimalistic life without compromising too much on space and quality of life.
The interiors of this tiny space are very well done up and have a sturdy build, and teamed up with the affordable price tag, it all comes wrapped in a nice little bow.
But that’s not all- scroll down and take a quick look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 45’ long
- 8’ wide
- 8’ high
Tiny Home Price
$42,000, located in Calhan, Colorado.
This stunning tiny home is crafted by Ubuild Tiny Homes, who try to make tiny housing affordable for everyone.
Tiny Home Features
- Flaunting full sized appliances and stylish interiors, this 45’ tiny home is one of the most well-built tiny homes you’ll ever come across.
- The highlight of this spacious tiny home is the fact that it has a bedroom on the main floor.
- Priced below $50 and offering so many premium add-ons and details, this tiny space is surely a good deal.
- The house also packs in some appliances including a 20.5 cf Whirlpool refrigerator, a 13,000 btu air conditioner unit, and a stainless steel 30” gas Whirlpool oven/stove.
From the thermostatically controlled baseboard heat to the waterproof plank flooring and the Sherman Williams paint, everything in this 45’ spacious tiny home is epitome of elegance and style.
The house is structurally well made, and has superior quality PEX pipe plumbing that offers protection against freezing and bursting.
You’ll also find outdoor/exterior GFCI outlets here, and a metal porch/deck with metal stairs.
The kitchen has a hookup for portable or permanent gas/propane tanks, a full sized refrigerator, a stainless steel sink and a propane stove/oven.
You’ll also find plenty of storage space here with all the cabinets and drawers and lots of extra space around to work with and set up some more kitchen storage units if needed
and a butcher block table/eating area,
The bathroom is equipped with a full sized low flush water saving toilet,
a standard hose connection for water supply, a gas on demand/constant hot water heater, a 36” x 36” walk-in shower,
a sink and a vanity.
The bedroom comes towards the end of the house, and is decently sized.
It can accommodate a queen bed
and still have room for two storage bedside tables, if not more.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This Rustic Tiny Home Is a Fully Furnished, 24′ Setup Under 50k!
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Tiny Home In Saratoga Springs Is A Slice Of Heaven
- Spacious Tiny House On Wheels Has Luxurious Upgrades, Appliances
For more information about this spacious tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or check out Ubuild Tiny Homes or just reach them on their Facebook page. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.