Whether you’re in the market for a micro house with a lease-able land or just a beautiful tiny home for your outdoor adventures, this one should get you sorted out. A price tag of just $55K ensures it won’t break the bank, while also making it a lucrative AirBnB option for some passive income!
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll show you everything in store for you with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Annandale, VA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a footprint that’s not too large and not too small, this beautiful tiny home can be easily towed while still being comfortable for two.
- The loft helps the living room and the kitchenette by giving them more room downstairs to sport a better layout.
- Quality Rockwool insulation ensures you’re nice and comfy, with the 9,000 BTU mini split AC and heater taking things over when it’s time for a step up.
- Making the rig off-grid is also possible thanks to that Cinderella incinerating toilet and the tanks. Add some solar panels, and you’re good to go!
- Everything you see in the pictures is included in the price, which is amazing considering some homes are priced well above this one which come empty.
The home sets an eyebrow-raising first impression once you take a look at its exterior.
A front deck, side deck and grill come included along with wheels for towability and construction that doesn’t warrant repairs – what more can one ask for?
Thankfully, the inside isn’t any different, as you’re greeted by a small but beautiful tiny home perfect for you and your partner. The living area holds a 3-seater couch and a TV up front with lots of storage under the loft stairs to ensure every inch of space is put to good use.
At the right end lies the kitchenette – a small but functional double galley setup that also manages to squeeze in a dining/work table for two. Every appliance you’ll need for cooking comes included as well. Bon Appetit!
Head up to the loft and you get an area large enough for a queen-size mattress and six closet drawers, which complement the closet downstairs.
A second loft, accessible by ladder, also provides some extra storage for your paraphernalia.
The left end leads into the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings except the toilet which is an incinerating one as opposed to a standard flush.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
For more information about this beautiful tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.