While the ‘tiny’ in a tiny home generally means something reasonably small, if you’re up for something more spacious at the cost of mobility, we present this 40′ luxury container house to you. Built by Containing Luxury Homes, it’s in Palm City right now but can be delivered to you anywhere in the US!
Sounds good? There’s more to uncover by taking a virtual tour of the home with us below. Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
Tiny Home Price
$68,000, located in Palm City, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- Unlike many homes at this price that have been lightly used at best, this one’s never been lived in before and thus brand-new!
- Premium waterproof plank flooring adds that affluent touch to the luxury container house while keeping things moisture-free.
- Floor-to-ceiling insulated glass ensures that the home doesn’t leave you chattering your teeth in the upcoming winter season.
- A full kitchen is included in the price, meaning you only need to outfit the home with your furnishings to make it move-in ready.
- If you don’t mind paying a little extra, there’s a premium model upgrade that adds a custom built-in bed, shiplap ceiling upgrade, and lots more!
On the exterior end, the home’s just as container-looking as any of its siblings on the market with its sturdy exterior and a long footprint.
A similar story follows inside, where you’ve got all your essentials covered to make this a 40′ luxury container house for two.
A space that’s perfect for a 4-seater couch and a footrest adorns the living area on the right. If you can ditch the said footrest, there’s enough space for a table up front, thus giving you a dedicated work space as well.
Directly in front of the main door, you’ve got the kitchenette. With all the necessary storage spaces and appliances needed for tiny living, it’s a no-frills, get-the-job-done setup. Oh, and there’s space for a washer/dryer in the corner on the opposite side (near the entry door).
Head further in, and you’ve got your bathroom fittings on the right side
and huge storage shelves on the left which basically function as a closet.
The space underneath the sink has additional shelves which are always welcome. You can never have enough in a tiny home!
At the end, you’ve got a spacious bedroom with a separate entry door. The catch, however, is that it’s somewhere in the middle, meaning you are stuck with a smaller bed if you’re looking to use the door.
If you won’t be using this door, however, you can simply add a queen bed and be done with it.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this luxury container house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.