Ideal for both road trips and full time living, this turnkey ready, fully equipped home is definitely a steal given its $58K price tag. Sure, you might need to give the exterior a little oomph but even then, it won’t set you back by a ton of time or money, earning it a glowing recommendation from our end.
Sounds good? Well, we have more! Read on and we’ll take you on a brief tour of the lofted domicile:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$58,000, located in Panama City, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- For 58 grand, you get a fully equipped home so you don’t have to spend a dime to begin your tiny living adventure.
- Apart from the furnishings, nearly every appliance is also included from the fridge and TV to the stovetop and washer/dryer.
- Speaking of which, the inclusion of that washer/dryer also helps out as a tiny living amenity since it saves a bunch of space.
- The large loft means saying goodbye to claustrophobia when you head upstairs to sleep.
- Wheels allow the home to be easily moved to your land to live out a life of adventure on the road!
From the outside, you get an aesthetic that’s not too different from any other tiny home. Things take a turn on the inside, as it’s beautifully built with a careful layout to ensure you get all the four necessary areas of the home without feeling too cramped or removed entirely.
First up, you get the living area on the right. A 3-seater couch can easily fit in here, with a pull-out couch being necessary if you want to sleep four in this fully equipped home. A mini split AC placed just above will keep all 24’ of the home nice and comfy.
The kitchenette comes next, outfitted with a full-size fridge, a sink and some countertop space for your cooktop. Replace those shelves with cabinets for some bonus storage.
Do the same for the wall space above the dining table, and you have space for everything you’ll ever need.
A sliding door at the end reveals the bathroom.
Here, you get the 3 standard fittings plus a washer/dryer combo,
some storage and a bathtub as well.
Head up the stairs (which also have storage underneath) and you get the sleeping loft. An 88 x 80 inch area here means you can easily throw in a queen-size mattress here with some room to spare.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- 32′ Tiny Home In Ontario Has Stunning Features & Upgrades
For more information about this fully equipped home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.