Crafted in luxury cedar and packed with appliances and essentials, this 36’ tiny home is a feature-rich, turnkey ready tiny space.
If you’ve been on the edge about moving into a tiny space full time, this spacious tiny house can be a great choice to begin with.
With two bedrooms and lots of storage space all throughout, this tiny home really does pack in everything you need.
Scroll down to get a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this space.
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 13’6’’ high
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$139,900, located in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- RVIA certified and offering 498 sq ft of space, this 36’ tiny home is a splendid tiny home on wheels.
- The exterior of the tiny home is done up in cedar, and features a copper roof with two skylights to take in the amazing views of the starry sky.
- The living room, kitchen and bathroom on the main floor are all quite spacious and equipped with all the appliances that you would need.
- Add in some solar panels, and you’ve got yourself a tiny space that’s completely off-grid capable!
- Not to forget a tiny office area with a desk, shelves and a chair, makes the house simply outstanding
From the hand scraped bamboo floors all throughout the space and natural wood on the walls and ceiling, this 36’ tiny home has to be one of the most beautifully done up tiny homes out there.
The spacious living room has ample room for a large couch or twin sized bed as well as a kitchen table or an exercise area.
There’s also a tiny office area that has a desk and some shelving all done up and ready. The large 5′ picture window in the living room is really the highlight of the space.
In the kitchen, you’ll find a 20 cf stainless steel Whirlpool refrigerator, a Whirlpool dishwasher, a large stainless steel sink, a 5 burner stainless steel stove, a water tank and a propane on demand water heater.
Plus, there’s a lot of countertop space and ample storage space with all the drawers and cabinets.
The bathroom is equipped with a 5.5 double slipper European soaking tub with rain
and handheld shower head, a composting toilet and 4 large cabinets for storage.
Both the loft bedrooms are spacious enough to bring in queen mattresses, and both feature large windows to bring in lots of natural light during the day.
The lofts also come with 12’ catwalk space between them. Plus, there’s a skylight in each bedroom!
You’ll also find some closet space here with an area for you to hang your clothes, and a washer-dryer combo unit installed as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 35′ Tiny House On Wheels Flaunts Modular Deck, Appliances & Furniture
- Spacious Tiny House in Ontario on Wheels and Road-Ready Less Than $90K
- $42k Tiny House On Wheels Is A Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready Residence!
For more information about this 36’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.