Welcome to the world of tiny living, where every square foot is important and every nook and cranny can be used as storage space. However, it doesn’t always have to be this way. Take this 36′ spacious tiny home, for instance – clocking in at ~500 sq ft it’s as spacious, if not bigger than a typical one bedroom apartment. Lucky for you, it’s also for sale!
Interested? There’s more! Read on and we’ll show you every inch of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 14’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$89,999, located in Liverpool, NY.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the 14′ width, the home feels less cramped and makes more layouts possible as well.
- A bunch of large windows are strategically placed all over the, well, place. This ensures you get sufficient lighting no matter which room you’re in.
- A downstairs bedroom is always welcome, and this 36′ spacious tiny home has a king-sized one at that.
- That $90K price tag isn’t budget-friendly by any means, but it makes it possible to turn the home off-grid and still be under $100K or slightly over that.
- Delivery is also available if logistics isn’t your forte (charges applicable). This service is more useful here since it’s not on wheels either.
Exterior-wise, the home is absolutely massive, which hinders its ability to be moved around. However, it’s built for permanent living, which makes wheels a redundant addition anyway. Head inside, and the tones change from modern to rustic, sporting different shades of wood on the walls, ceiling and floor.
As you enter, you’ll get why it’s called a spacious tiny home – the very first room is a super massive area that divides itself into the kitchenette on one end and the living area on the other. The living area can boast nearly any layout you can imagine, which basically makes this an empty canvas to draw your masterpiece on. There is enough height here to add a loft too, albeit a storage one.
In the kitchenette, you have an L-style galley with enough room for life-sized appliances. If you’ve got the $$ for some upgrades, throw in a kitchen island here to get bonus countertop space that doubles up as a dining area!
A few steps further and you get the bedroom that can hold a king-size bed, a closet, and some room to spare – something that’s akin to a unicorn in this market.
The bathroom comes with the standard fittings, has a lot of walk-around space, and a small utility closet as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
For more information about this spacious tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.