With tiny homes, you generally get two ends of the spectrum – Super tiny homes barely spanning 20 feet on one end, and super spacious ones that are almost as big as a regular home on the other. If the latter side seems more to your liking, look no further than this super-affordable mobile home for four. Even if you’re not in the market for a tiny home as a permanent residence, it serves as an excellent camper or AirBnB investment too!
Ready to see what’s in store for you with this one? Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$78,450, located in San Diego, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to two spacious lofts, you get a mobile home for four that doesn’t sacrifice living and kitchen space.
- Speaking of mobile, the wheels on this one make moving an easy endeavor, but you will need a 1 ton pickup truck to make it happen.
- 78 grand is not cheap by any means, but it is definitely a steal considering most homes of this size are priced around or upwards of 100 Gs.
- Don’t want to spend time moving? No problem! The owner offers delivery too. Contact them for an estimate.
- A master bedroom on the main floor can also be useful as a guest bedroom, home office or bonus storage!
At first glance, the home’s exterior is on the retro side and could definitely use a paint job if you want some level of coherence with the interior.
Inside, you’ll find a contemporary look throughout the entire length of the place.
A 3-seater couch and a coffee table can nicely fit in the living area, which comes first. It won’t leave much floor space for decor, but you can add shelving to the walls to make up for it.
Next up is the kitchenette which is basically a complete cooking area – you get a full-sized fridge, propane stove, tons of cabinetry, sink
and a bunch of bonus storage underneath the loft stairs too!
On both sides you get lofts which make this a mobile home for four.
One of these is accessible by stairs and can have a queen-size mattress while the latter is accessible by ladder and is just as large (9 x 9).
The bathroom lies at the end and comes with the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this mobile home for four, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.