If you’ve been on the hunt for a spacious tiny home that’s still decently priced, you might want to give this 32’ tiny house on wheels a quick look.
With three lofts- two of which can be used as sleeping areas and a main floor bedroom too, this tiny home is truly something you’ve never seen before.
And it isn’t just the space- the aesthetics and the overall construction of this tiny space is amazing in more ways than one.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down to get a closer look at this tiny house and everything that it has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
Tiny Home Price
- $94,500, located in Camano Island, Washington.
Tiny Home Features
- Sturdy, well insulated and built with a focus on maximizing space, this 32’ tiny house on wheels is a great tiny space for a first time buyer.
- The house has been completely winterized and features custom insulation skirting and a heated hose.
- With the storage stairs and a closet space in the bathroom and the main loft, you’ll have plenty of space to house all your essentials.
- The house also comes with two mini split ACs and some other appliances packed into the deal.
- With wooden flooring, roof and walls all over the house, it makes it even more elegant
Finding a plug-in and ready to move tiny home can be hard, especially if you’re on a budget. This 32’ tiny house on wheels does just that and more!
Packed with winterizing accessories, a propane tank, an extension cord, a heated water hose, some extra sewer/drainage hoses, and a custom skirting insulation, this tiny home is just an hour’s drive away from Seattle.
The space is beautifully built by a team of licensed contractors who specialize in tiny houses, and has been designed keeping in mind comfort and maximum use of space.
As you enter, you’ll find yourself in a living room with a 4′ deep storage loft above. You can accommodate a small couch here and even a small coffee table if you want to.
The kitchen up ahead has everything you need including lots of countertop space, a sink, space for a mini fridge, a 4 burner propane range and some open shelving and under the counter storage space to take advantage of.
In the bathroom, you’ll find an incinerating toilet with liners,
a shower space,
a small sink and a tiny storage closet too.
The main floor bedroom can easily accommodate a queen bed, or be turned into a workspace if needed.
The lofts upstairs are super roomy, and can fit in a queen mattress and a single mattress each.
Both the lofts come with storage spaces for clothes and other accessories.
What’s more, the house also comes with a backup indoor-safe propane heater to use in case of a power outage, 2 oil radiator heaters that warm the entire house and a mini wood stove to use as an additional heat source.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Two Bedroom Tiny House Is The Tiny Cabin Of Your Dreams
- Cabin-Esque Living Awaits You In This 20′ Rustic Tiny House!
- The Pickalotta Mushroom Tiny House Is A Fairytale Dream
For more information about this 32’ tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.