Radiating a homely vibe amongst all the snow, this Washingtonian dwelling stands loud and proud, waiting for you to be explored. With plenty of windows, a large porch, and a price tag that’s just as large, this three bedroom tiny home definitely won’t feel tiny once you check it out.
What are we waiting for then? Let’s head right in:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$139,000, located in Buckley, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- A 10’ deck gives you a dedicated space to get the BBQ party started, or just a place to enjoy a cup of joe in the morning.
- Three full-fledged bedrooms make this home capable of sleeping up to six.
- If your budget isn’t that of a three bedroom tiny home but this one seems too good to pass up on, the seller also has 50% owner financing available.
- A full kitchen with everything you’ll need ensures you only need to focus on moving your furniture.
- But even if outfitting the home is something you’d rather not do, the furnishings and decor you see here can also be purchased.
On the exterior end, the home’s stylish black aesthetic is apparent, as are the myriad of windows that ensure that you’ll get plenty of airflow and sunlight inside. As you turn the key and head in, a fully furnished, three bedroom tiny home greets you, waiting to be explored.
A full-fledged living area comes first, and can host a 3-seater couch and a small table that folds out to become a large dining table for six. The arrangement in the picture does look a little cramped, but it is done with the notion of six people living here in mind, which makes sense.
Heading left, we get the kitchenette that is, once again, furnished and eye-candy to boot.
From the beautiful backsplash to the full-sized appliances, you can start cooking the moment you move in.
The left end is reserved for the bathroom which has standard fixtures
plus a washer/dryer and some storage space.
A bunk kids room (downstairs)
and two master bedrooms (lofts) are what’s the highlight here: making this a great option as a family camper or even an AirBnB if you have $100K+ and find a tiny home a lucrative investment option, which it generally is.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
For more information about this three bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.