If the ultra small offerings of the marketplace are not up your alley, and you need a place where you can walk around without worrying about bumping into something, then this one should be right up your alley – A tiny house with a slide out, a great price tag and aesthetics that few can compete with.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 270 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$68,000, located in Los Angeles, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Wheels let you move it around the country without a worry. Get a good towing vehicle, and you’re off to the races!
- For those who are on the other side of the map or just don’t want to deal with logistics, the home can also be delivered to your land.
- Need more area? No problem! It’s a tiny house with a slide out to get some more square footage out of your mini dwelling.
- The 270 sq ft area makes it possible for this one to sport a downstairs sleeping area as well. Lofts begone!
- Aesthetics did not get the backseat treatment either – everything from the bathroom to the exterior looks beautiful to boot.
Exterior-wise, the home sports a modern look with the black briefly interrupted by the rustic brown at the window.
More of the same greets you inside, with the black being replaced by contemporary white.
First up is the kitchenette, a single galley that’s snugly fitted at one end and leaves space for your life-sized appliances. There is enough space to expand and some more space as a kitchen island if the current setup isn’t cutting it.
On the right lies the living area – a space good enough for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front. The space is also big enough for the bedroom, as you can easily add a sliding partition to create a bedroom at the end while the living area comes first.
With that setup in mind, the bedroom can easily hold a queen-size bed with a couple of closets. Fit in some cabinets on the walls for some bonus storage, and you’re good to go.
The bathroom lies beside the kitchenette and has the three standard fittings.
In a nutshell, this one is an example of why getting a tiny house with a slide out is advantageous – you get all of that extra area but also get the flexibility of a small space when it’s time to move!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this tiny house with a slide out, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.