Say goodbye to the income-sapping mortgage of a regular home and go tiny instead. With an affordable price tag, downsized square footage and more mobility, it’s a no-brainer to get a well-built, insulated tiny home like this one, furnish it and still get a full-fledged home for well under $100K!
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of this cedar-accented dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 240 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Gig Harbor, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- A full-size kitchen in this one means you downsize on square footage without downsizing on your cooking experience!
- If you’re looking for a home suitable for the elderly, the downstairs bedroom in this one should be suitable for them.
- Thorough insulation throughout all 240 square feet puts the ‘insulated’ in this insulated tiny home.
- Wheels allow you to tow this beauty across the states without a hitch (pun unintended)
- Aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation, as the home sports many thoughtful touches such as the epoxy countertop and kitchen backsplash.
Exterior-wise, the cedar accents and windows make the home charming from the get-go.
Hues get more rustic inside, as it’s wood all over the place, with the warm sunlight flowing in and giving everything a golden glow.
First up you get the kitchenette – an L-shaped galley setup with a lot of cabinets to ensure you never run out of space when moving into this one. The backsplash and the rustic color choice are proof that every design choice was deliberate. The opposite end has enough space for a retractable table, if needed.
A little further and you get the living area. To ensure you get a downstairs bedroom as well, some sacrifices have to be made here. However, if you want a completely decked-out setup, it’s possible if you go with a Happijac bed lift or a Murphy bed to enjoy the best of both worlds. If not, get a 2-seater couch here instead with a TV up front.
At the left end comes the bed frame where you can throw in a double bed mattress. Some storage underneath makes up for the lack of a dedicated closet.
At the right lies the bathroom with the three standard fittings.
At the end of the day, what this insulated tiny home lacks in features it makes up for with smart storage solutions, aesthetics, and a reasonable price tag.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
For more information about this insulated tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.