With tiny homes, broadly speaking, you’ve got two choices – either a barebones setup or a 24′ turnkey ready tiny home that comes with everything you need. While there are homes that are somewhere in the middle, this 24’ dwelling is, for the most part, on the furnished side of that spectrum.
With that in mind, let’s take a quick look at this fairly unique setup that utilizes vertical space to the fullest:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Hermiston, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the RV hookups, the home can be parked in any RV campground and can have utilities set up in no time.
- Wheels and that small footprint lend the home some mobility. Get a capable pickup truck, and you’re good to go.
- The loft and the raised sleeping area in the living room make it capable of sleeping up to four.
- Everything you see in the pictures with the exception of the mattress comes included, putting the ‘turnkey’ in this 24′ turnkey ready tiny home.
- If you don’t like that loft ladder and would prefer something that’s less steep, the owner can add stairs as well. Contact them for more details.
The cute-as-a-button exterior feels like a breath of fresh air, mostly because you’ll notice that it’s a similar look on the inside as well. That continuity is what makes this turnkey ready tiny home an aesthetically pleasing one as well. Of course, the blend of rustic brown and modern white helps too.
First up is the living area on the right that can be summarized in one word – ingenious.
Of course, it’s not the first time a raised sleeping area has been used, but the fact that it’s so rare in tiny homes when they offer so much utility automatically sets this one apart from the rest. Oh, and you also get a two-seater couch.
Heading in, you get the double galley kitchenette with everything you need included except a stovetop.
There’s a bunch of cabinets on the walls for extra storage and one of the countertops has been fashioned into a dining area as well.
At the right end you’ve got your bathroom with the throne, a shower and a sink.
Head up the ladder, and you’ve got a loft that can easily hold a queen-size mattress. Adding cabinets here is a no-no due to the height.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
For more information about this turnkey ready tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.