Rivaling any large home with its spacious footprint while still staying mobile with its versatility, this expandable tiny home has a lot going for it. Punching well above its weight class, this one has nearly everything you could ask for in a tiny home with a caveat: it’s made in China. It has been a turn-off for some, as is evident in the comments, but its quality doesn’t falter, making it a solid choice nonetheless.
Interested? Take a brief tour of the home with us below:
Tiny Home Size
- 21’ long
- 18’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Wynne, AR.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to an 18’ width which is more than twice the normal width of a typical 21’ long home, you essentially get double the square footage to work with.
- While there are no wheels, it only weighs ~6,000 lbs so you save a lot on moving costs.
- However, if logistics isn’t your cup of tea, it can be arranged by a buyer as well. Contact them for more details.
- Large windows make every square inch of the home illuminated with a warm golden glow.
- The expandable tiny home can also be made off-grid thanks to a very affordable price tag of $35K.
Right off the bat the home spares no effort in looking as beautiful as possible. Despite the rustic accents, the home still looks largely modern, in huge part thanks to its windows and glossy finish. When this expandable tiny home is, well, expanded, it sports a spacious 21 x 18 footprint.
An L-style countertop for the kitchenette is supported by the right wall, with some room for adding a fridge to the right. Add some cabinets on the walls and a kitchen island, and you won’t miss anything from your regular kitchen, except the cooktop.
The opposite end is basically a huge area to go crazy with. A U-style couch, coffee table, entertainment center, dining table and work table can all fit in here with plenty of room to walk around.
Just beside the living area are two rooms that lead into their respective bedrooms. The specifications aren’t mentioned, but it’s a safe bet to assume they can each fit a double bed in there.
The bathroom just beside the second bedroom comes with the standard fittings
and is a bit smaller than we’d like, but it does the job.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
For more information about this expandable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.