With small scale custom cabinetry, smart organization and a price tag that’s almost too good to be true, this 20′ single room tiny home is a testament that you can still have multiple dedicated spaces despite a small footprint. That, along with this container construction definitely earns our thumbs up as a budget-friendly couple’s retreat.
Still want to know more? No problem! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
Tiny Home Price
$15,000, located in Lumberton, MS.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to its previous life as a shipping container, the home enjoys solid construction, durability and longevity.
- The loft above the living area gives you dedicated areas to lounge and sleep, while occupying the same footprint for more space downstairs.
- The double bed mattress and the recliner couch are also included in the price, so you don’t have to spend a lot to make this one move-in ready.
- Since the home has a small footprint, it can also be put on a trailer to turn it into a towable setup.
- While price isn’t a feature, the opportunity it can provide is. Just spending a mere $10K on renovations and a few grand on moving will still net you a gorgeous home within $50K.
Exterior-wise, this single room tiny home isn’t setting any records but isn’t dilapidated either. A few touch ups would be nice, but the home is fine otherwise – featuring adequate windows and solid durability thanks to that container construction.
Things are pretty standard on the inside with the exception of a smart layout giving you a sleeping area, a lounge area and a kitchenette within 20 feet.
The heart of any home, the kitchen, greets you first. This one has a fairly large countertop but you will need to downsize appliances to make it work. The cabinets on the walls are adequate, but there’s room for improvement if you want to give it a little oomph.
On the left is the living area with a loft just above it. They both have decent room and come with the couch and the mattress, respectively. The swiveling TV in front of it (near the main door) is an excellent design choice too.
The right end houses the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings.
All in all, even if you don’t feel the need to use this tiny home very often, it’s still a great investment given the price and AirBnb friendliness.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Custom Lofted Home Is An Easily Towable Dwelling For Four!
- 28′ Atlas Is A $100K+ Versatile Mobile Home For Your Summer Adventures!
- $45k Professionally Designed Tiny Home Is a Beautiful Retreat!
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.